Rest Area ONE: video on MS

Is your Mississippi map and scroll "neat and complete?"
Congratulations and welcome to the 20th state in the USA!  

Click on the picture...
to see the Blue School Bus Video in Mississippi


Read the poem below, and send me a tiny email with the line number and what you noticed about that stanza (line).  Or if you had a question about the stanza (line).  I will talk about the poem tomorrow.
_________________________________________________________

Freedom

1                              Give me the long, straight road before me, 
2                              A clear, cold day with a nipping air, 
3                              Tall, bare trees to run on beside me, 
4                              A heart that is light and free from care. 
5                              Then let me go! – I care not whither 
6                              My feet may lead, for my spirit shall be 
7                               Free as the brook that flows to the river, 
8                              Free as the river that flows to the sea. 
                                                                                                Olive Runner